All about the Brain Tree

The Brain Tree is, as you've probably realized, a tree. It can be found in the Haunted Woods.



It takes pleasure in giving quests to the visiting pets, such as:

Rebecca Gelert died a long time ago, and I need to know where, and when, for my records. You must go and find this information out. Return to me within 0 hours and 53 mins, and I shall give you a prize.
Of course the name varies every time but the question is the exact same. No one in Neopia has ever heard about *insert character's name here*, no one but the Esophagor. To make him tell you the answer you just have to finish two of its own quests (he asks for various items), each providing you with half an answer:

The Esophagor says 'Rebecca Gelert dieeddd innn thhee yeeear 31 BN. Geett mee morre foodd anndd I wwiill telll yoou thee pllaaceee...'


The Esophagor says 'Rebecca Gelert dieeddd iinn Skull Rock'

Now that you have both the answers you can go to the Brain Tree and answer its questions (be careful to enter only what is underlined). You'll get a random number of neopoints and a random magical item (valuable or not). Good luck :)

Other (non)famous Neopians whose whereabouts interest the Brain tree: Rupert Jetsam, Frank Pteria, Thomas Chiapot, Shawn Gelert, Margaret Chia, Aishia Poogle, Frank Skeith, Chester Tonu, Barry Koi.

8 comment(s) :

  1. Anonymous said...

    but the price for the food is 81,999! why can't you just tell us the answers?

  2. Anonymous said...

    Looks like you got a little unlucky there :( Most of the time the Esophagor asks for really cheap things.

    The reason why I cannot tell you the answer is that there is no set answer, as far as I know of the answers differ each time the Brain Tree asks, even for the same Neopian. You're the only one that can find out your answers.

  3. Anonymous said...

    Noooo! I need a Strawberry Ice Cream Apple Lantern and that's 100k!

  4. Anonymous said...

    lucky me!
    it wanted a pumpkin pie and that is cheap!!!!!!

  5. Anonymous said...

    lucky me!!!
    it wanted a pumpkin pie n that is cheap.

  6. Anonymous said...

    he asked me for 3 different items...an the tree only gave me 1 hour it is kinda hard to make 2 quests in 1h...

  7. Anonymous said...

    Unlucky me, the freaking thing asked me for Brains and Dumplings to answer the question about margaret chiapot

  8. Anonymous said...

    too bad for us

    he asked me for scary soup which was cheap but also spyder on a stick which was a crazy price!